Office renovation for a large insurance company
Int-Ext Company has completed a new significant office renovation project of 1450m2 for a large insurance company.
We carried out office renovation, which reflected changes in the company’s organizational structure. The engineering systems were adjusted to meet the ongoing needs of the Client.
We carried out a turn-key project, including:
- development of design documentation;
- getting the design approved with the facility management;
- changing the layout, erection of new plasterboard and glass partitions, installation of doors;
- spackling and painting;
- flooring replacement;
- replacement of suspended ceilings;
- renovation of bathrooms with improvement of their design;
- replacement of fluorescent luminaries with LED ones;
- adjustment of internal engineering systems;
- testing, adjusting and balancing works.
The challenge we faced was that all work had to be done exclusively at night. Nevertheless, the project was successfully implemented without disrupting day-to-day operations of the office.