Facade is the "face" of any commercial building because aside from having aesthetic and practical function, it plays an important role in creation of image for a successful and reliable company. Facade matters irrespective of whether your company is located on the first floor of the residential building, or in a detached building, or is a part of the trade center.
Int-Ext Company offers a variety of facade repair services from minor to extensive renovations.
Facade painting and plastering
This type of work is of the simplest. It is usually required for a quick fix of small defects. This is a good way to preserve aesthetics of a building, protect it from damages and improve its durability.
In the scope of its professional activity of facade repair and renovation Int-Ext offers the following types of services:
- selection of material and paint color based on architectural characteristics of the building and clients' aesthetics preferences;
- employment of industrial climbers for facade fit-outs, if necessary.
Project costs depend on the extent of the project and materials used. We offer a variety of fit-out materials – mineral, acrylic, silicon based and mixed solutions.
Facade facing and installation of RAINSCREEN CLADDING systems
In addition to the mentioned above “wet” technologies, Int-Ext Company performs facades fit-out with natural and artificial stone, as well as installation of the so-called rainscreen cladding. These types of fit-out are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they have certain advantages including:
- ecological properties;
- resistance to weather fluctuations;
- simplicity of assembly;
- relatively low cost.
Why it is worth ordering facade fit-out in our company?
In Moscow it is difficult to find a reliable contracting company for construction and fit-out. If you hire Int-Ext Company, you get:
- free of charge visit of our specialist to the site in order to make a preliminary assessment of the scope of work and to calculate the approximate cost of the project.
- high quality and strict observance of technical requirements;
- operative performance of the order in a timely manner;
- warrantees for all types of completed work.