Installation of Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
Any modern fire alarm and detection system is a set of equipment designed for the early detection of fire/smoke and alerting people on site. Installation of FADS involves both assembling and integration of the following basic components into the system:
- smoke detectors that contain sensors to detect and respond to various effects of fire (smoke, increase of indoor air temperature and concentration of combustion products of, open flame, and so on).
- fire alarm control panels, which receive and process data from detectors , analyze it and form the control signals;
- fire alarm loops connecting the control panel with sensors and other parts of the system.
Depending on particular set of equipment and mode of operation there are several types of alarm systems: Non-Addressable (Conventional), Addressable and Analogue Addressable.
Fire Alarm and Detection System Installation Steps
Installation of fire alarm and detection system is a laborious and important process, which involves perfomance of several successive key steps:
- preliminary analysis comprising, when necessary, inspection of the site;
- development of design documentation for the installation of fire alarm and detection system;
- selection and supply of the necessary equipment;
- laying of cable lines using special flame retardant cable that is characterized by low gas and smoke emissions;
- fire alarm installation with all terminal devices, such as alarm control panels, detectors, power supply units, and so on. If the room is being equipped with suspended ceiling, its installation must be completed prior to installation of sensors;
- integration of automatic fire alarm system with other engineering systems of the building, if provided for in the design;
- connection of the equipment, execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning the system to the customer.
It is often convenient for customers that a single contractor accomplishes the installation of fire alarm system as well as fire extinguishing and smoke extract systems. We are one of such universal companies providing a wide range of services for the installation of engineering systems, including all safety systems.
Please be aware of the fact that the cost of the project is determined individually and depends on a number of factors. The main among them are the scope and complexity of work, the amount and type of the equipment, materials, and so on. Understanding that, we always try to find the most effective cost solutions for Moscow without compromising the quality and efficiency of the system.
Int-Ext is one of the most popular construction and refurbishment companies in Moscow. We recommend you to entrust the installation of fire alarm systems only to professionals. The main thing is that not only the safety of premises, but also the lives of people depend upon the quality of work done.
EMERCOM of Russia License for the Installation of Fire Alarm and Detection Systems
Examples of our work
TELE ATLAS RUS LLC thanks SK INT-EXT LLC for the successful implementation of the working design, renovation and decoration of our office at the address: Moscow, Presnenskaya nab., 8, building 1, Capital City business centre in the Moscow City complex.
«Svobodnyj polyot» LLC thanks you for the successfully completed fit-out of the Vacuum flight control center with an area of about 500 m2 at the address: Moscow, Bogorodskoe shosse, 18, bld.2, Sokolniki park.
We express our gratitude for the successful refurbishment carried out by your company in the “Winnie” store with a total area of abut 450m2 at 121615, Moscow, Rublyovskoye shosse, 20, building 1.
Thank you for the successful fit-out of our medical clinic of 1200 m2 and office of 200 m2 at 26, Stremyanny lane, Moscow.
LLC «Veles» expresses gratitude to the staff of LLC «int-Ext» for the guality of construction works and their implementation on schedule, which is a consequence of a professional approach in the repair of our store «Semerochka»
Request for Proposal
A request sent to Int-Ext company will not remain unanswered. We will quickly analyze it and get in touch with you to prepare a proposal as per your request. Please fill in the form below.