Waterproofing work is one of the most important in modern construction. Only high-quality waterproofing will protect the building from water intrusion, which damages building elements. Safe waterproofing is an obvious necessity for any premise with water supply situated over other floors. Competent waterproofing often spares tenants and owners of real estate from court suits from neighbors living below.
Waterproofing work is performed during all stages of construction from the foundation to the roof and therefore uses a wide selection of waterproofing materials.
Int-Ext offers its services in waterproofing installation. We perform our work with high quality and on time. For waterproofing, we choose only high-quality materials, which we order only from reliable suppliers.
We use the following materials for waterproofing:
- Polymer coating: Easily applied material of thick consistency is smeared on the surface and creates a protective film. It is very important to create maximum adhesion of the composition to the base; consequently, dressing and preparing the base should be carefully controlled by professionals.
- Penetrating sealers are used to waterproof concrete. They are very popular among builders, but they are not always suitable for old buildings. To solve this problem, we clean the base with high pressure jets.
- Rolled proofing is often used to waterproof the roof. It is used in laying roof materials with joints. These materials are heated with a gas torch and laying them is therefore considered dangerous work requiring careful control.
Int-Ext experts are ready to perform the whole range of waterproofing work with the highest quality. Quality is our priority; therefore, we won’t install waterproofing in the following circumstances:
- when the surface is damp or has ice;
- in the rain outside;
- when the surface is uneven and requires screeding.
The atmospheric humidity should not exceed 70%, and the temperature should be in the range from +5 to +30оС.
Int-Ext experts conduct waterproofing work with all possible accidents taken into account and use the safest technologies.
When all work is completed, we proceed to “watering”—a test of waterproofing. We finish only when we are completely convinced of its quality.
Working with us, you will receive high-quality waterproofing that will endure for a long time.